Click here to complete a Magnet Moments form.
Magnet Monday Blog Articles
- A patient “confession” and thanks to Preop, OR and HVU
- A backpack full of fun contributes to care for quad’s whole family
- AAMC nurses and doctors honored by NAACP
- The NICU vs. Hurricane Sandy
- In the Heat of the Moment — HVU Teamwork
- Thanks for voting! Our Magnet Journey to Excellence logo is…
- AAMC’s multi-disciplinary ED team work with our community to care for stroke patient
- It’s not just about nursing
- RN Satisfaction — the results are in!
- Committing to positive leadership, personal change and dance — must be the NSP Retreat.
- From 14 forces to 5 components — ever wondered why?
- We want to hear from you – share shining examples of nursing excellence at AAMC
- 860 nurses completed RN Sat Survey – Magnet Coordinators in data heaven
- How do we know our patients are satisfied?
- Slip on those shades, nursing quality is shining at AAMC.
- I did the RN Satisfaction Survey… now what?
- Others tired of your opinions? Not us!
- RN Satisfaction (what’s 2-2-2 got to do with it?)
- What’s in it for me?
- Barbara Studer-Baer, RN, finds an opportunity for autonomy
- Huddle up and let’s exercise (your autonomy, that is)
- We need it, we want it, we have it. What is “it”?
- Two firemen are sent into a blazing building… what happens next?
- Familiar faces in a new role. Introducing AAMC’s Magnet Coordinators, Holly Greever & Rita Linnenkamp.