Virtual Poster Presentations. Click on the links below to view examples of some of the evidence based practice going on at AAMC.
- Nursing Quality Structure to Improve Nursing Outcomes
- Reducing Readmissions of Heart Failure Patients on the Heart & Vascular Unit
- NICU EBP Project
- MD Patient Safety Conference – Around We Go
- Adoption of the Institute of Healthcare Imrpovement’s Global Trigger Tool (GTT) to Better Identify Harm
- We Got You Covered. A Hip Protector Pilot Study
- SMART Discharge Protocol
Evidence Based Practice Tutorial for Nurses. Want to learn more about the EBP process? Click here to visit this straightforward and understandable online tutorial, developed by Pennsylvania State Hershey Medical Center, which outlines these steps:
Step 1 – Convert your information need into an answerable question (PICO)
Step 2 – Find the best evidence
Step 3 – Appraise search results for validity and usefulness
Step 4 – Apply the findings to your clinical practice and evaluate your professional performance
AAMC Medical Library Resources. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Library services available to AAMC staff
- A guide to locating journals and book titles in AAMC’s electronic library.
- Access the Literature Search and Information Request form