Newborn Photos by Bella Baby
In This Section
Your baby's first photos are treasured keepsakes. For that reason, Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, brings the experienced photographers of Bella Baby Photography< to capture your baby's precious first days of life. Your professional mini-photo shoot takes place right in the comfort of your private hospital room.
Photos are posted online, in a custom, password-protected slide-show format which you can view shortly after your session. This is a great way to share high-quality, professional images of your newborn with family and friends. Photos are available for ordering and viewing for 14 days. Bella Baby offers a wide variety of ordering options, including photo birth announcements.
Click here to view your photos.
Please note: If your baby's photo was taken prior to May 31, 2010, visit 365 WebNursery. Select date of birth to locate your photos.
Tips for viewing your photos:
After you enter the Bella Baby Web site,
visit the Client section and enter your unique password.
- Your photos will automatically play as a slide show. To stop the slide show, press the pause button at the bottom of the screen. You can then scroll through each photo at you leisure.
- You will find the photo number in the top left corner. Use these numbers when placing your order.
- Each photo can be printed in black and white, color or sepia. Please see the "Order" section for ordering instructions. Visit the Price List section of the Bella Baby Web site for more information.
Tips for a great photo shoot:
Bella Baby photographers capture the beauty of your baby using natural window light, experienced photographers and professional grade SLR digital cameras.
- Babies look beautiful when being held in their parents' arms or cuddled in one of their own baby blankets. Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo.
- We love to include mom or dad's hands in the photos. Wear clear or neutral nail polish on the day of your shoot. We want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
- Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt to wear in photos. We may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
- Friends and family are welcome to stay and view this special rite of passage.
« Back to Birth and Baby Services at AAMC