AAMC Smoking Cessation Programs
To reach the AAMC Smoking Cessation/Nicotine Dependence program, call 443-481-5366
Click here for a complete list of smoking cessation resources at AAMC.
Click here for a list of smoking cessation classes at AAMC.
Tobacco Cessation Resources:
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or SmokingStopsHere.com – a free service via phone or on-line, offers counseling & free medications mailed to your home.
- BecomeAnEx.org – website that takes you through the steps of quitting & tracks your progress to keep you motivated
- Smokefree Women – Women.Smokefree.gov
- Nicotine Anonymous – Help to quit smoking 365 days a year nicotine-anonymous.org
- UbiQUITous is a quit smoking app on Facebook, it provides support on-line through social networks.
- Smartphone apps including Livestrong My Quit Coach app, CessationNation app
- Text to Quit is a program that will send you you tips & encouragement through text messages. Sign up through smokefree.gov.