Did you know that AAMC offers a full range of free and confidential services to help employees stop smoking? Click here for the full list.
- Free individual tobacoo cessation counseling
- On-site at AAMC by calling AAMC Smoking Cessation program at 443-481-5366
- Off-site through LifeWork Strategies
- Free smoking cessation classes: complete class list available here
Read FAQs on AAMC’s enhanced Tobacco Free policy here.
See a map of AAMC’s Tobacco Free campus here.
Other Tobacco Cessation Resources:
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or SmokingStopsHere.com – a free service via phone or on-line, offers counseling & free medications mailed to your home.
- BecomeAnEx.org - website that takes you through the steps of quitting & tracks your progress to keep you motivated
- Smokefree Women - Women.Smokefree.gov
- Nicotine Anonymous - Help to quit smoking 365 days a year nicotine-anonymous.org
- UbiQUITous is a quit smoking app on Facebook, it provides support on-line through social networks.
- Smartphone apps including Livestrong My Quit Coach app, CessationNation app
- Text to Quit is a program that will send you you tips & encouragement through text messages. Sign up through smokefree.gov.
Click here for information on smoking cessation resources at AAMC.