Building Traditions Society: Events, Networking, High-Energy Philanthropy.
“I am proud finally to be at a point in my career where I can start to give back to my community. I am equally proud of the work that BTS has done over this first year to raise money for the AAMC pediatrics program. We are just beginning to really make an impact together.”
– Dr. H. Dan Sandel, Founding Member, facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon with The Sandel Center of Plastic Surgery in Annapolis.
Your contributions make a big impact. That’s why the Building Traditions Society (BTS) is so effective, bringing together groups of like-minded, young individuals and families supporting vital new programs for AAMC. By joining this philanthropic group, and at a modest commitment level of $1,000 per year, you can attend high-energy special events and network with others while improving the healthcare services available to the greater community.
Anne Arundel Medical Center depends heavily upon on the efforts of our dynamic BTS philanthropists to rally others and build a strong network of combined giving. These important gifts support critical initiatives such as the child life program in the pediatric units, funding equipment in the NICU, and supporting the Hackerman Patz House.
BTS members are acknowledged for their generosity in many ways:
- Invitations to Foundation and hospital events
- Discounted registration for all BTS events
- BTS special event at the hospital including presentations by beneficiaries and health system leadership
- Recognition in Foundation publications and event materials
- Special tours for family and friends
- Inclusion in the AAMC Foundation grateful patient recognition at AAMC
To find out how you can be a part this philanthropic, fun group of next generation community leaders, contact:
Lisa Michelsen, AAMC Foundation, 443-481-4735, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dates:
- Building Traditions Society members only event, February 6th, AAMC Belcher Pavilion, Doordan Institute.
- Spring Fundraising event on March 22nd at Annapolis Volvo – Casino Night.