Lead the community and be AAMC’s champion by helping spearhead fundraising efforts.
Any successful effort needs champions – people who can lead the community to support an important cause. At the AAMC Foundation, our champions are members of our Philanthropy Councils, spearheading fundraising efforts to support AAMC service lines.
- The Heart & Vascular Institute
- The Pediatrics In-Patient and Emergency Departments
- Geaton and Joann DeCesaris Cancer Institute
- Community Clinics (Forest Drive, Morris Blum, Stanton Center)
- AAMC Mental Health Clinic and Pathways Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Leading donors who support these important causes are invited to join the Councils and play an important leadership role in providing the best possible health care for our community. To make a gift to support the exciting work of each Council please click the appropriate link above. Thank you for your support.