Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) brings you a unique approach to residency program learning: one that offers the culture of a community hospital with the expertise and innovation of a teaching hospital. A place where a commitment to high-quality care and patient outcomes goes hand-in-hand with a passion for research, learning and advancing medicine.
The Dynamic Clinical Learning Environment at AAMC demonstrates:
- A culture of transparency that integrates residents and fellows into institutional patient safety and quality improvement initiatives
- A model of team-based, multidisciplinary care
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and population health
- Value-based experiential learning
- Progressive responsibility with appropriate supervision
- Cutting-edge research and simulation