At Anne Arundel Medical Center, we’re here for you when you or your loved one gets sick. But we also want to help keep you healthy so you don’t need to come see us. Over the next few months, we’ll be showcasing some of our free health classes, resources and tools to help you live healthier on Facebook. And we want to know — what do YOU do to live healthy?
Upload a picture to our Facebook page with #AAMCHealthyMe that shows something you do to keep your mind, body or spirit healthy and tell us a little bit about your healthy habit. Be creative! Giving up smoking, being more mindful of what you eat, trying a new exercise, getting a routine health screening, taking time to breathe deeply and decrease stress … these are just a few examples of living healthier.
Facebook Contest Guidelines
Here’s how it works. The contest will run from Sept. 5, 2016 through Nov. 7, 2016. We’ll randomly select one winner every three weeks, for a total of three winners. The three people chosen will get a $200 Amazon gift card along with their choice of five free Energize classes (yoga, Zumba, barre, cardio strength, etc.) or one hour of personal nutrition counseling with our registered dietitians.
- To be eligible to win, you must like the AAMC Facebook page.
- Winners must live in Maryland, D.C., or Virginia.
- AAMC employees are not eligible to win.
- You are limited to one entry per person.
- Selfies are great, but not required. As long as your picture represents your healthy habit, we’ll include your entry.
- We’ll announce one winner every three weeks on our Facebook page. Be sure to check in on Sept. 26, Oct. 17 and Nov. 7 to see our winners!