Every day AAMC proudly serves the community and every day AAMC is rewarded by the community’s generosity. In 2016, Anne Arundel Medical Center received more than $700,000 in philanthropic support from community partners across Maryland. Through creative fundraising and special events, our community partners provide vital funding for AAMC’s direct patient care programs, services and advances in research and technology.
We are incredibly grateful for the continued support of all of our valued community partners as friends of Anne Arundel Medical Center. Special thanks to all who contributed to AAMC in 2016:
- Fifth Annual Birthday Blood Drive- Tiny Miracles NICU Fundraiser – Annapolis, Md.
- Kicked Up Fitness- Annapolis, Md.
- Lash Moi, Inc.- Bowie, Md.
- LOTSA Pizza- Annapolis, Md.
- Premier Fitness Health Club- Annapolis, Md.
- The Ladies of the Circle of Perfection- Annapolis, Md.
- Whole Health Designs- Annapolis, Md.
- Annapolis City Firefighters- Annapolis, Md.
- Eddie Vazquez Mobile Blood Drive- Annapolis, Md.
- Effective MedSpa and Wellness Center- Gambrills, Md.
- Fort Meade Local Firefighters 281- Fort Meade, Md.
- Phantom Motorcycle Club- Indian Head, Md.
- Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity, University of Maryland Chapter- College Park, Md.
- West Annapolis Food Truck Festival – Annapolis, Md.
- Across the Bay 10k- AAMC’s Labor and Delivery Team- Annapolis, Md.
- Annapolis Area Christian School, Annapolis, Md.
- Drink. Cure. – Arnold, Md.
- Koons Ford Annapolis Car Show- Annapolis, Md.
- Transformations- P.U.S.H for Pink Challenge- Odenton, Md.
- Westfield Mall- Annapolis, Md.
- Annapolis Striders, Annapolis, Md.
- The Dawn Orso 5k/1m Family Fun Day- Edgewater, Md.
- For Ellie Foundation- Severna Park, Md.
- Stepping Out for Breast Cancer- Annapolis, Md.
$25,001 and above
- Anne Arundel County Professional Firefighters- Millersville, Md.
- Bo’s Effort Golf Tournament – Edgewater, Md.
- Bosom Buddies Charities, Inc. – Stevensville, Md.
- Fish For A Cure and Eastport Yacht Club- Annapolis, Md.
- Davidsonville Ruritan Club- Davidsonville, Md.
- DeCesaris/Prout Cancer Foundation, Annapolis, Md.
- Pink and Blue Golf Tournament- Lothian, Md.
For more information about hosting an event to benefit AAMC, contact 443-481-4747 or AAMCFoundation@AAHS.org