Pediatricians, family practitioners, neurologists, women’s and children’s department staff and all other interested medical staff and allied health professionals are invited to attend the CME presentation
Pediatric Headaches 101 presented by, Christopher Oakley, MD
Johns Hopkins Hospital February 19, 2013 6:00pm – Dinner 6:30 pm – Presentation Doordan Institute
After participating in this live activity, successful participants should be able to:
- define basic pediatric headache epidemiology
- discuss headache classification and diagnostic criteria (especially for migraine)
- manage headache patient history and exam
- describe pathophysiology headache/migraine
- manage work-up for pediatric headache (imaging, laboratory, ancillary testing)
- list treatment for pediatric headache
- Long term prophylactic
Dr. Oakley has indicated that he has no financial interests or commercial affiliations that might materially affect his presentation of this topic. No off-label or non-FDA products will be discussed.
The Anne Arundel Medical Center is accredited by The MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Anne Arundel Medical Center designates this live educational activity for a maximum of (1) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physician should claim only those hours of credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.