The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 40 major publishing partners across the United States and provides solutions, training and tools to help clients improve their workplace.
MDICS is Maryland’s largest, private hospitalist group of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, cost-effective, high-quality medical care to patients in hospitals, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living communities and continuing care retirement communities.
- “Everybody works as a team player; we are all part of an amazing team, sharing common goals & values.”
- “Our company’s positive atmosphere and new ideas help to improve how care is delivered.”
- “I work with great people who are progressive, efficient and enjoy their work.”
- “Observing a smile on my patient’s face gives me more joy than anything else.”
- “MDICS employs people from different races and healthcare backgrounds who can put their ideas together to deliver the very best to our patients.”
“We are extremely proud that we’ve been selected as one of The Washington Post Top Workplaces,” said Dr. Douglas Mitchell, CEO and Co-Founder of MDICS. “We value our employees and strive to attain our Core Values, which includes achieving quality metrics for healthcare systems, teamwork with our providers and clients, a willingness to accomplish what our clients request (‘Yes’ culture), and maintaining connections with our employees, providers, and valued customers.”