Request Your Medical Records
In This Section
1. The patient or patient's legal guardian will need to complete and sign an authorization form to release medical records.
2. To request your medical records, download the Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Medical Information.
3. Submit the completed and signed authorization form to Health Information Management by mail, fax, or in person to:
Anne Arundel Medical Center
Health Information Management
2001 Medical Parkway
North Tower, 1st Floor
Annapolis, MD 21401
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday (8:00am to 4:30pm)
4. Record delivery options:
- Pick-up from Release of Information Management customer service window during business hours (Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm). A photo ID is required.
- Release to MyChart Request Medical Records in MyChart tip sheet (If you do not already have a MyChart account, please contact your primary care or specialty physician’s office affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center to obtain an account.)
- Mailed or faxed to designated address on authorization form.
<< Take me home