Pediatric Emergency Department: Just for Young Patients
In This Section
Hospitals can be a scary place for a young patient. We don't want it to be that way!
Our new pediatric emergency room is carefully designed with our young patients in mind. Bright, beautiful and fun, this dedicated
unit helps our young patients feel right at home in a comforting child-focused, reassuring environment. They love the nautical theme and re-creation of downtown Annapolis.
Pediatric Unit Highlights
- emergency room just for children
(under age 17)
- inpatient unit just for children
- child-friendly nautical theme
- playroom with games and toys
- child life therapist
- dedicated team of doctors, nurses and other health care providers who have a special interest and training in caring for infants, children and teens
« Back to Pediatrics at Anne Arundel Medical Center