The latest in health information from the AAMC Clinicians you trust.
As part of AAMC's commitment to provide the latest in on-demand information to our patients, AAMC will offer a variety of podcasts throughout the coming year. Podcast topics will focus on the health issues that matter most to our patients, and will feature the AAMC physicians, nurses, and clinical staff that our region has come to trust.
- Medical Oncologist Dr. Ravin Garg, talks about what it means to be a cancer survivor and why survivorship programs are important.
- Medical Oncologist Dr. Ravin Garg, gives an overview of the AAMC Cancer Survivorship Program.
- Monique Willingham, CRNP, discusses the AAMC Cancer Survivorship Program and the benefits for patients.
- Medical oncologists are cancer physicians who weigh the current standard options as well as the state of the art clinical trials, while working with the patients' values and preferences for care.
- Reiki is an extremely popular form of hands on energy work that has been successfully incorporated into many inpatient hospital programs.
- In this edition of the AAMC Health Connection Podcast, Cathy Copertino, director of the AAMC DeCesaris Cancer Institute discusses how new detection methods, treatment options, and support resources are helping many thrive after a diagnosis of cancer.
- In this edition of the AAMC Health Connection Podcast, Barry Meisenberg, M.D., the director of the AAMC DeCesaris Cancer Institute, helps listeners navigate the latest mammography recommendations of the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force.
- In this segment, Dr. Barry Meisenberg talks about altering the public's behavior and perceptions about cancer and the importance of screenings to catch problems early.