Spine Care Program Coordinator
A Spine Surgery Program Coordinator helps guide you through the process and is available to answer any questions you have about your surgery or recovery.
Spinal Surgery Program Coordinators
- Assess your needs at home and caregiver availability
- Coordinate your discharge plan to home or sub-acute facility with the discharge planner
- Act as your liaison throughout the course of treatment
- Answer questions and direct you to specific resources within the hospital
- Coordinate your hospital care with spine center team members
- Conduct a preoperative class for patients undergoing cervical and lumbar fusion surgery
You may call the program coordinator at any time before surgery to ask questions or discuss concerns about your pending surgery.
The program coordinators, Adele Greenis RN, BSN, and Denise Buccheri, RN, can be reached at 443-481-5961, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm