Just as you’re committed to caring for your patients, the Collaborative Care Network is committed to caring for our providers. We believe physician leadership is essential to effectively reaching and engaging patients. From defining quality measures to delivering integrated care, we rely on our providers to drive change in their practices and with their patients. We strive to offer Luminis Health Collaborative Care Network physicians support and resources to provide excellent patient care in efficient and effective ways.
In order to thrive in the existing health care market, providers must recognize that individual success is interdependent on the performance of our fellow colleagues and disciplines. That is why many clinicians across the country are joining clinically integrated networks, like the CCN, that will allow them to weather future challenges while maintaining autonomy.
As a member of the Collaborative Care Network, you benefit from being among familiar colleagues, in a medical community you already know and trust. The CCN has made it possible for our primary and specialty care practices, both independent and employed, to collaborate in new ways to improve the care experience for patients and clinicians alike. Participation in the CCN allows you access to data, resources, and opportunities to enhance your success and satisfaction in this new era of care redesign and payment transformation
CCN membership gives you:
- Entry to an elite network of leading local health care providers. These providers are committed to working together to improve care outcomes, create efficiencies and demonstrate value as a cohesive medical community - and get rewarded for it.
- Access to personnel, processes and tools that enhance the care experience for you and your patients, including:
- Integrated Care Pathways - disease- and condition-specific clinical pathways that use CCN member practic es and CCN resources to provide evidence-based, integrated care.
- "One Call" Care Management - one easy phone number to remember to use when patients present with social needs.
- Behavioral Health Navigation - a dedicated resource for patients seeking mental health or substance use disorder treatment.
- Community-Based Care Management - care managers that follow complex patients over time, in their homes, if needed.
- Patient Panel Coordinators - trained personnel that help attributed patients close care gaps and improve member clinicians' quality performance scores.
- Data integration and support teams who provide performance data and assist with reporting requirements.
- Field Support visiting your practice to keep you informed regarding resources, performance, and payment reform opportunities.
- Additional earning potential based on performance achievements.