Behavioral health problems are common. They are a burden to bear and often shorten life expectancy. We believe treatment makes a difference.
Where Should I Go for Behavioral Health Care?
Behavioral Health Walk-In Urgent Care
- Moderate to severe psychiatric symptoms that need to be addressed in less than 24-72 hours
- Increasing symptoms of depression, anxiety, substance use
- Decreased effectiveness of medication
- Symptoms are likely to worsen without treatment
Mental Health or Substance Use Outpatient Treatment
- Recent substance use without withdrawal symptoms
- No life threatening conditions or significant threats to safety
- Desire to initiate medication for mild to moderate symptoms
- Desire for support in the form of group or individual counseling
- Daily activities are manageable for 3-4 weeks, even if difficult
- Waiting for a scheduled appointment seems reasonable
Inpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Need for 24 hour treatment for substance use
- Need for medications for withdrawal management
- Need separation from triggers of substance use
- Recent substance use without a supportive environment
- Suicide attempt or suicidal thoughts with intent
- Self-harm that requires significant medical treatment such as stitches
- Active psychosis that is endangering someone (i.e., causing aggression, agitation, paranoia, etc.)
- Severe side effects from medication
- Acting on delusions in an unsafe manner
- Uncontrolled mania
Depression and Anxiety
Depression and anxiety are common mental health challenges. Left untreated, they can cast a shadow over your life. We ca...
Luminis Health provides the tools and treatment to help you overcome substance use disorder.
Inpatient Psychiatric Care
Our inpatient psychiatric program provides compassionate, comprehensive care, followed by seamless, supportive outpatient care.
Outpatient Therapy for Mental Health
Our outpatient psychiatric day program or partial hospitalization program can give you the tools to manage your mental health.
Inpatient Therapy for Substance Use
Luminis Health's in-patient therapy for substance use provides medically supervised detoxification in the form of customized holistic care.
Outpatient Therapy for Substance Abuse
Here's what you need to know about outpatient therapy for substance abuse.
Through an outdoor obstacle course and team-based exercises, adventure therapy boosts self-confidence to tackle substance use and other mental health challenges.
Behavioral Health Urgent Care
Need mental and behavioral health help? Urgent care. Substance abuse therapy. Mental health interventions. And more. Luminis Health has you covered.